Organization Training for KAC
The aims of this 3-4 hour online course are to help leaders of organizations that offer physical activity programs for children with NDID to learn about:
- Benefits of physical activity for children with NDID, and how the KidsAction approach can be used by organizations to support children’s physical literacy.
- The core components of KidsAction and how organizational leaders can implement the KidsAction approach to enhance physical activity coaching for children with NDID and their families.
- The importance of social interaction within physical activities for children with NDID and their families. The course will highlight ways that organizations can help to build social connections between children, their families and coaches.
- The benefits of program evaluation to monitor the success of your physical activity program, and how KidsAction can support this work
- The importance of building Indigenous inclusive approaches into physical activity programs for children with NDID, with suggestions for how organizations can include culturally meaningful physical activities for families and their children.